1129 Juanita Avenue
Welcome to 1129 Juanita Avenue, a storybook home nestled in the highly desirable neighborhood of Burlingame Gate.
Character and charm exude the moment one walks up to the antique brick steps. The bright foyer opens to a stunning, bright living room with period details including curved ceilings, crown molding, old brick wood burning fireplace, large windows, and wainscoting. The entry into the formal dining room is beautifully framed. The dining room features lovely built-in cabinetry surrounded by wainscoting details. Old world charm is married with today's comforts with a gorgeous remodeled kitchen featuring clean and crisp quartz countertops and rich cabinetry. Gleaming stainless steel appliances include a refrigerator, dishwasher, and gas range with two ovens. A generous mudroom/laundry room leads to the picturesque backyard with patio, vegetable planter boxes, and lawn. Fruit trees abound! Two darling bedrooms and one bath complete this enchanting home.
- Two bedrooms, one bath
- Light filled formal living room with large windows, wainscoting, and dramatic brick fireplace
- Dining room with charming built-in cabinetry and wainscoting
- Open and spacious remodeled kitchen with quartz countertops, rich cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances including gas range
- Laundry room with built-in cabinetry - great storage
- Beautifully landscaped backyard with patio, vegetable planters, fruit trees and lawn
- Detached garage
- Dual paned windows
- Tankless water heater
- Lincoln Elementary, a California Distinguished School. *Buyers to verify enrollment.
- Incredible location! Walk two blocks to Broadway, lined with restaurants, boutiques, grocery, studios, banks, drugstore, a Starbucks, CalTrain and more! Minutes to SFO airport, BART, schools, libraries, and parks and the bustling Burlingame Ave.